Printing & Copying
|Black & White Letter (8.5″ x 11″)||.10 per page|
|Black & White Legal (8.5″ x 14″)||.10 per page|
|Black & White Ledger (11″ x 17″)||.10 per page|
|Color Letter (8.5″ x 11″)||.25 per page|
|Color Legal (8.5″ x 14″)||.25 per page|
|Color Ledger (11″ x 17″)||.25 per page|
All double-sided documents will be charged per side.
- The library’s fax number is 515-981-4346.
- A $2.00 flat fee will be required for all outgoing fax transmissions.
- Fee must be paid at time of service.
- Incoming faxes will be charged at the normal printing rate.
- Scanning services are located near the public access computers.
- Scanning is available at no charge.
- Documents can only be scanned to public computers at this time.
Printing from a Library Computer
- Printing is available from any public access computer.
- Patrons may use coin-operated machine to pay for printing or funds may be on library account prior to printing document.
- Please don’t hesitate to ask for assistance.
Staff-assisted printing can be emailed to staff at email@example.com and picked up curbside.
Faxing assistance can be requested by calling 515-981-0217 or email staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.