The Library Board of Trustees is an administrative agency of the City of Norwalk. Seven trustees, appointed by the Mayor and approved by City Council, set library policy, approve library expenditures, and advocate for responsive and creative library services. The trustees employ the library director who is responsible for the library’s day-to-day operations.
The trustees meet at 6:30 p.m. in the library’s community room on the second Monday of each month. Meetings are open to the public.
Trustees & Term Expirations:
- Stephanie Farmer, Board President – June 2024 – email@example.com
- Sarah Smith, Secretary – June 2025 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elizabeth Thompson, Treasurer – June 2024 – email@example.com
- Steve Clarke – June 2026 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nikki Huetter – June 2026 – email@example.com
- Lauren McMeans – June 2026 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Magdalena Reese – June 2024 – email@example.com
- Council Liaison: David Lester – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bylaws of the Library Board of Trustees can be found at this link: