One Pass – Many Adventures
Iowa Libraries provide free passes to area attractions for a day of family fun! Passes allow entrance for two (2) adults and two (2) children. Additional tickets can be purchased at the venue.
For Norwalk Easter Public Library: Adults, 18 years of age and older, with a valid library card that is non-expired and in good standing may reserve passes by using TixKeeper (see link below).
Please note: Access to this service from Norwalk Easter Public Library is available to Norwalk, Cumming, and rural Warren County residents only. Several metro area libraries are also part of the Iowa Adventure Pass, so please check with your local library to see if this services is available in your community.
Cardholder must present a valid photo ID and printed pass (email on phone not accepted) before admission into the venue is allowed.
One pass per venue may be reserved once every 365 days.
Passes cannot be used for any other special member events (e.g. Zoo Brew or Night Eyes).
Please cancel your reservation if you cannot use the pass at the reserved time. To cancel a reservation, call the library at 515-981-0217.
Check open dates of any venue before you reserve your pass.
*Due to COVID-19, hours of operation and safety protocols for each venue may vary. Please contact the venue prior to reserving your pass for details.*
- Blank Park Zoo (age 2 and under free, child = age 3-12, adult = age 13-64, seniors are age 65+)
- Brenton Skating Plaza (child = age 6-12, adult = age 13-61, seniors are age 62+)
- Des Moines Children’s Museum (admits 4 children between ages 1-10 – there is no admission charge for those under 1 or over 10)
- Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden (age 3 and under free, youth = age 4-17, adult = age 18-64, seniors are age 65+)
- Science Center of Iowa (age 1 and under free, child = age 2-12, adult = age 13-64, seniors are age 65+)